The layout and installation of the dryer exhaust system should follow the following principles:
1. Principle of small resistance transfer angle: The exhaust pipe of the dryer is not allowed to be connected to the right angle of the main pipe. It must be inclined at an angle along the exhaust direction or connected by rounding to avoid the circulation resistance.
2. Cross-section accumulation principle: When multiple dryers are combined with exhaust, in order to smoothly discharge the air, the cross-sectional area of ??the exhaust manifold of the dryer should be greater than or equal to the sum of the areas of the exhaust pipes of the front-end dryer.
3. the principle of negative pressure to lead the phoenix: The exhaust manifold of the dryer should be installed with the axial fan and the damper, so that the exhaust pipe is in a negative pressure state at any time to avoid the occurrence of "string gas" and "self-ignition". The exhaust pipe of the dryer should be cleaned at any time and kept open. The static pressure should not exceed 7.6mm water column.
4. Reverse closing principle: The exhaust vent of the dryer itself should be provided with a oscillating wind page. Once the gas is present, the damper can be closed in reverse to prevent the airflow from flowing back into the dryer.
5. closed wind principle: the dryer working in a relatively closed room, should be specifically opened air inlet, the area is 4-6 times the cross-sectional area of ??the exhaust pipe, to ensure the timely replenishment of fresh low-humidity air, in Under certain conditions, it is recommended that the dryer be installed side by side, and the dryer is sealed in a room except the working surface, and the radiant heat of the body and the exchanger is used to heat the fresh cold air to save energy.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization