For coal slime drying equipment, heat source is one of the most important factors when materials at the time of drying. Before buying coal slime drying equipment, the first thing we should consider above all is the heat source. Generally, there is coal, electricity or fuel gas of the three. Before we in the choice of heat source, we should consider the cost and the value of the material after drying, if the value of our material after drying is lower than our cost, then we will lose money, so the choice of heat source is particularly important.
1. To meet the requirements of drying quality of materials. Such as whether the temperature can meet the drying temperature standards.
2. Meet the requirements of environmental protection. Now we advocate energy-saving environmental protection equipment, and now the haze weather is a lot, so we must ensure environmental protection.
3. Economic. It's what we call a cost problem, where we have to think about the cost of the heat source, but also whether it's easy to get, and that saves money.
4. Safe and reliable. This is especially important for heat sources, because some dry materials are flammable, explosive or easy to oxidize, so when dealing with such materials, we must choose the main heat source.
5. Easy to operate. This is also the last point, simple operation of the dryer can reduce the cost of manpower, while automated management can also ensure the quality of material drying.
The above is the choice of heat source before purchasing the slime dryer. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will provide detailed answers for you.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization