Hot stove is an important equipment in lignite drying system. There are too many components in lignite dryer project, so that some small vulnerabilities can not be dealt with in a timely manner. As a result, the delay in the best repair time will cause greater losses.Today, Dingli summarized the problems encountered in the lignite drying site in the past years and sorted them out as follows for your reference.
1. After the installation and acceptance of the hot air stove is qualified, it must be qualified according to the requirements of the oven before it can be put into normal production; otherwise, the service life of the hot air stove will be seriously affected.
2. Before the ignition of the hot air furnace, we should check the system and all electrical appliances of the hot air furnace. If there is no abnormal phenomenon, the system can be started and run.
3. After the ignition of the hot air furnace, it should be burnt with small fire until the furnace is fully preheated before strong combustion. The corresponding induced draft fan also gradually increases the air volume from small to full load operation of the hot air furnace;
4. When the hot air stove is running normally, furnace temperature should be below 1000 ℃, when above this temperature, we should reduce the supply of coal.
5. In case of sudden power failure, quickly open the big coal door and small furnace door, and observe the door.
6. The hot air furnace should always be checkde whether there is burning damage in the combustion chamber during operation. If there is any damage, the furnace should be stopped and repaired before use.
7. The hot air furnace operation system shall not have smoke leakage or air leakage. If smoke leakage is found, measures shall be taken to eliminate the air leakage and continue to operate.
8. Slag should be cleared in time during the production process, and the temperature caused by coal caking should be strictly paid attention to, so as to affect the normal production.
9. When the machine is stopped, the temperature of the furnace should be reduced to below 300 degrees before stopping feeding, so as to avoid high temperature damage to equipment.
The above are common problems encountered in the lignite drying production process, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.Welcome to visit our company!
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization