Zhengzhou Dingli specializes in the production of fly ash dryers, which meets the requirements of users and enterprises. It has the characteristics of reasonable design, stable performance, low energy consumption, high thermal efficiency, large output, convenient operation, energy saving and consumption reduction, etc. The policy, because of its good quality, good service, simple operation, is deeply loved and trusted by the majority of users, creating objective economic benefits.
Today, I will provide our customers with measures to save energy and reduce consumption of fly ash dryers. There are five main aspects, and I hope to help you.
1. Select the inverter. The frequency converter is an important equipment of the fan, and the selection of an appropriate frequency converter can greatly save energy. As we all know, the fans that are used in dryers are generally large and often run continuously. However, it is necessary to know that the air volume required for all stages of drying materials is different. After using the frequency converter, the fan speed can be artificially controlled, and the energy saved can reach 30%. Therefore, selecting the inverter is the first step in energy saving and consumption reduction measures.
2. Design the hot air distributor. The hot air distributor is an important device in the overall dryer. All hot air must be distributed by the hot air distributor in order to make contact with the wet material. The perfect design of the hot air distributor can perfectly send the hot air into the cylinder to contact with the wet material, which has a direct effect on the dryness of the material, so that the material can achieve the required effect and reduce unnecessary loss.
3. Recycle cooling water. Most of the cooling water in the dryer is used in the fan and pump. The cooling water in these two places can be recycled completely, so that a lot of water can be saved. Therefore, it is extremely important to establish a sound water circulation system.
4. Select a heat source. A dryer is a device that uses heat to dry materials, so choosing a good heat source plays a very important role. The heat source can be roughly divided into electric heaters, gas burners, fuel burners, coal-fired furnaces, etc.
5. The overall thermal insulation of the fly ash dryer cylinder. The working principle of the dryer is to send hot air and materials into the cylinder, and exchange heat in the cylinder to achieve the purpose of drying the materials. From the working principle, we can see the importance of the overall insulation of the dryer cylinder. After the insulation work is completed, the heat loss can be greatly reduced, and even the heat loss can be reduced to zero, which indirectly reduces the energy consumption.
If you need to know about the fly ash dryer,please contact our online customer service or leave messages.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization