Belt filter press is suitable for dehydration of cassava residue, starch residue, spent grain, coco coir, bean slag and other material. So what should we pay attention to when installing belt dehydrator?
1. Generally, the machine is installed as the complete machine. After the machine is in place, horizontal correction should be carried out carefully, and concrete should be poured in the foot hole to ensure the stability of the machine and achieve the best dehydration performance.
2. When installing the filter pipe, it should be slightly tilted or installed at the lowest point to facilitate drainage.
3. Before installing the filter belt, check the contact area between the chute and the surface of each roller and the press cloth. No burrs, sharp angles or other factors damaging the filter belt are allowed.
4. The filter belt can be stitched. During stitching, the force between any fibers should be uniform and the suture should be uniform and firm.
5. After the installation of the equipment, check whether it conforms to the requirements of the drawings, tighten all connection bolts, inject lubricating oil into each bearing, and check whether there is any iron sundries between the filter belts.
The above are some notes for installing belt dehydrator. Zhengzhou Dingli is professional manufacturer of belt type dewatering machine and screw type dewatering machine, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization